CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 19:03:00 EDT
I don't think that whether live albums, collections, EP's, singles,
etc. count toward the total is the issue; it's whether *Darker Days*
counts or not.  Technically, it is a full-length Connells album
released on the TVT label.  If you count it as the first one, then
*Boylan Heights* as 2, F&G as 3, OSW as 4, Ring as 5, WFAD as 6 and
*Still Life* as 7, that would leave one more.  But if *Darker Days*
doesn't count because TVT simply reissued it instead of producing it
originally, then they would only have 6 TVT releases to date and hence
2 more to go.

So, which is it?