CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristin Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:33:55 EDT
Hi!  I'm a newbie (to the list at least).  I'm 26 and have been listening to
the Connells since back in high school (in Durham, NC) when they played a
benefit show for our Habitat for Humanity chapter (that was like 89 or
90)...I've been on this list for about a month and haven't really contributed
much because I haven't had much to say.  However, I have to back up some of
the others folks and settle the whole album issue once and for all..according
to Peele, they have 2 more albums left on their TVT contract.

Kristin :)