CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:37:14 -0700
---Craig Leska  wrote:
> The Leper, and Glade right now.  Definitely good stuff.  One question,
> does anyone know if there's a video for Crown yet?
*I* heard a rumor that the band and label were discussing making a
video (dunno if it's for "Crown" or whatever the next single will be)
and Peyton Reed's name came up (he did "Slackjawed" and "New Boy".)
And since Peyton lives in LA and the 'Nells are headed out west soon,
I was wondering if they might not make one while they're there.
==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC