CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Caroline Bellach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:24:39 -0700
Has anyone else noticed the use of channels on the new album? As I was
soaking in some sun yesterday (yah, I know... skin cancer..), I was
listening to Still Life on my earphones and noticed that they use channels
a lot more in this album than any of the others.. its very cool! The
guitars sound very crisp, too.

After listening to the album several times, I really like it! It's a great
combination of all of the previous albums. You can hear a little bit of
every album's sound in it (probably save Darker Days)...

For those of you that have seen part of this tour, has George been doing
much singing? I think that a great concert would be with him as the opening
act, and then a Connells show to follow! :) (He would probably be pretty
wiped, but hey, we can bring him some gatorade!!)

Tonight at the Great American Music Hall a local San Francisco band named
El Destroyo is opening.. sounds.. interesting? (to read about them, and the
show, go to http://www.musichallsf.com/calendar/june-98_info.html#19 )
See you there!

-=Caroline=-
Caroline Bellach