CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Glenn McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:01:32 -0400
>this duo formed the core of THE WONDER STUFF probably
>the second most overlooked pop band ever.  I'm tour manager,
>so i'm a bit biased, but they've been putting on some awesome
>shows lately, and are a perfect fit with the other acts that
>have been mentioned.

I couldn't agree more.  I saw them (Miles & Malc) last week in NYC and I
can't tell you how good it was to hear some live Wonderstuff Tunes again.
 I did miss the energy of the whole band experience but the acoustic set
was a pleasant change.

Oh, and David it was pretty funny how you recognised my name when I was
looking at the CD's and mentioned that I was waiting for the mail order.
My friends got a big kick out of it.

See ya at the Saint on Monday,
Glenn