CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:17:06 -0700
     Maybe it's just the west "coast" -- 'cause the rest of the west does
     alright--Salt Lake City crowds go nuts (we have a loyal following
     here, it's usually easy to find any of the albums), and Mike and Doug
     told me they had a great time in Denver; they said they wished they
     could have taken that club with them on the road!

     Stacee