CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:08:00 EDT
> He ran back onstage, and the band soundchecked with a
> song (sung by George) called "Angel/Send me an angel that I can hold
> onto" (I got a setlist, and it's referred to as "Angel.")

Hey, it may be time to update the covers list.  Whose song is
this?  Title, artist, anyone?  It reminds me of some new wave
song from back in the early 80's or so -- the one that has a verse
that goes "Do you believe in heaven above/ Do you believe in love..."
and the chorus goes "Send me an angel/ right now..."  Is that the
same song?  Or am I totally off the tracks?  (wouldn't be the first
time...)