CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:01:37 -0600
Hi all,

My travelog to Connells show:

Show                    From                    Roundtrip Mileage

Scottsdale Az           Salt Lake City          ~1300
Park City UT            Salt Lake City          ~50
Bozeman MT              Rapid City SD           ~1000
Kansas City Mo          Rapid City              ~1500 (soon to be twice)
Denver CO               Rapid City              ~800  (twice)

Once I was fortunate enough to see the Connells in the city in which I
lived (Salt Lake).  So 8 shows, about 7000 miles of travel which shows
what living in the west does for you :)  Clean air, much driving.  It
should be noted that for the long trips I usually plan the trip around
visiting family and friends so it takes longer but is easier on my old
bones.

Yours in the Connells,

Bill Cross