CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Scott French <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:54:34 EDT
> You bet, Kevin. I have been told the Connells will be opening for Cowboy
> Mouth in Savannah ( an outdoor show ) and Myrtle Beach.
>
> C'mon, TVT.......

I had heard that Cowboy Mouth was opening for The Connells. But when
I check TicketBastard for tickets, it said that you will be buying a
ticket to see Cowboy Mouth. Huh...

Scott D. French
Electronic Project Archivist
USC-South Caroliniana Library

"Have you ever dreamed of escaping from your dull
existence to a new life on a tropical island?"--Jimmy Buffett