CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrew Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:47:50 PDT
Who can deny the power that is "One Simple Word." That album, in my
humble opinion, is an outstanding album. I've just recently been getting
back into that album, having ignored it for a few years. George is in
top form, Doug's vocals shine. . . I know it was never their most
popular, but for 1990 standards that album was ahead of the pack.
"Waiting My Turn" and "Too Gone" are two faves of mine that are just now
beginning to re-reveal themselves to me.

I hope y'all have some thoughts or perhaps one simple word to say about
this classic Connells platter.

Andrew
"A mind untangled is a mind set free"-G.H.