CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrew Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 20:44:49 PDT
There's this place over in Raymond, Mississippi called the Little Big
Store. I think they actually have a webpage. I saw a 12 inch for "Hats
Off" there. Is this fairly collectible? If so, the next time I'm over
there I'll be sure and pick it up. Hey, does anyone know what the hell
happened to Dreams So Real? I saw those guys at the Georgia theatre in
'93 with Dillon Fence. That show was rad!

Well, I'm off to shake my booty to the sounds of the P-Funk All Stars in
their majestic intergalatic funk saucer. The Mothership Awaits!

-Friendly vibes y'all,
andrew