CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 14:11:21 EDT

<<Was anyone from the list at Myrtle Beach last night?  (I assume that
<<  show still went on, even though Savannah was cancelled.)

Yes, the show did go on last night at the HOB. The band was sadly sandwiched
between Fighting Gravity and Cowboy Mouth (both decent groups) so only played
about an hour. From what I have read on the list it was a pretty standard show
from the tour with "74-75" and "Cruel to Be Kind" being the highlights for me.
I wish they could have done an encore....

For those who haven't been, though a bit touristy, the House of Blues is a
pretty great venue.

John