CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 18:00:00 EDT
Hey everyone, Ill be looking for yall at the saturday show, (Dede, I know Ill
see ya there,  but Kevin and Wilson Ill look for you too!)  I dont know what
Im wearing either but I am sporting a new hair color (intense red violet is
the formal name ha ha) so look for me.  Im really stoked for a road trip!!!!
Oh by the way for those of you who went to the Myrtle Beach Show, Fighting
Gravity is a local Va Beach band, they are allright.      Have a fun
weekend!!!              Beth
_____
Beth Gerstein, MS,RD
Cardiac Rehab/Heart Transplant Dietitian
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
600 Gresham Drive
Norfolk, VA 23507
"Thank you very much, Polly Prissy- Pants!"