CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:52:38 EDT
I got this from another listserv I'm on :

This is very interesting! I would absolutely love to see an XTC/Connells show
sometime soon.

To TVT: Make it happen :)

<<XTC has chosen to sign with TVT Records. The band has been in the studio
working on their first new album since 1992's Nonsuch, but without longtime
guitarist Dave Gregory, who recently left the band (allstar, May 29).
There's no word yet on whether XTC masterminds Andy Partridge and Colin
Moulding will remain a duo or bring in another guitarist to work on the
disc. While a spokesperson for TVT was unavailable at press time, sources
say that XTC, which is signed to Cooking Vinyl in England, has a slew of
material and is contemplating a January release for the first batch of
songs with another set due in mid-1999. Meanwhile, demos of some of the
band's new material have leaked onto the Internet via fan sites...>>

Leeeee
http://members.aol.com/Lrbcoll/homepage.html
Crash your car here