CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]> at internet
Date: 7/15/98 8:40 AM

Hi all!

Here's a report, such as it is, of the Louisville show. Of course, a
good time was had by all, but I expect there was some letdown from the
Raleigh show--I knew Kentucky couldn't begin to compare with that! [...]49_15Jul199810:17:[log in to unmask]