CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 23:18:23 EDT

<< From Good Homes played after FTJ.  Really neat stuff.  Accoustic guitars,
 Violin, Hooter, bass, mandolin... I was a little worried at first but they
 pulled it off quite well.  I really enjoyed their set.  Now, I need to go
 out and find some of their records. >>

I might be mistaken but I'm almost positive they are from up around my OLD
home of upstate NY (yes, ladies and germs, I am now an official Triangle
resident. And for those especially curious, yes, if you live here you do run
the possibility of bumping into a Connell when buying vegetables and bread.)
:)  Anyway I digress.....I'm almost positive the local indie store up there,
Music Shack, stocks FGH's stuff.

Great post Art! Looking forward to the interviews...
-Erica