CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Erin Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:48:22 EDT
hey all :)

hi, im new...but i *was* at the StL show last nite.  I think my friend and I
were the only unattached females, AND the only people there under 21!

It was very fun, and Doug was rather entertaining...My friend broke up into
giggles everytime he would start dancing or basically moving at all....so he
would stare and laugh at us.  So after four or five songs of this...after he
would do something silly  (or at least as we saw it) he would look to see if
we were reacting... :)  So afterwards we apologized sheepishly for any
offence, and he gave us both a hug and said it was okay...hehe

anyways, the list seems cool so far, thanks

erin