WIMSE Archives

October 1998

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Danielle Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 13:59:59 EST
For all of you who have questions about what's up with WIMSE, the listserv, etc
, WIMSE is alive and well in Wells Hall!  We have three corridors of WIMSE wome
n living there and three WIMSE RAs, as well as Amy Kiger, our new Head Resident
, who is very involved with the program.  Feel free to come (and please do come
) to our events...the next one coming up will be a planning meeting/program mee
ting on Tuesday, October 13 at 9 PM in the basement of Wells.  Someone can let
you in at the front door of Wells if you're interested in coming...For further
questions, please contact me, Danielle Lynn, RA for WIMSE in Wells Hall 3-North
.  The fastest ways to reach me are by phone, 9-1313, or by my other email addr
ess, [log in to unmask]   Sorry about all the confusion, and please do come!  W
e'd love to have you!  danni.