MUCWFAC Archives

November 1998

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 20:21:50 -0500
Hello out there,

        I've been asked to poll all of you on possible graduate offerings
for next year.  These  offerings include both those  who  believes it's
their turn to teach the workshops and the issues course, as well as other
reading  courses that would be aimed at our graduate students.     I spoke
informally to some of the graduate students.   Reasonably enough,  they
suggested a course on Contemporary Poetry, or the Structure of the Novel.
Does anyone have any specific suggestions of their own?   I will need to
have specific suggestions to the graduate committee at a meeting during the
last week of classes.

        I'd like to hear if you think we need to meet about this, most
likely sometime next Wednesday,  the 18th,  or if you think it's something
we can do by E-mail.

        As for the Issues course, I believe it's Fiction's turn, since the
Big Reiss is teaching it this year.    Among the fiction subgroup,  who's
interested?  Possible topics?  And date most recently taught.

        Have a pleasant weekend.   I clearly have no life, since I am
writing this on Friday night.

        Eric