CONNELLS Archives

January 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:30:44 +0100
yes, I think so too, and more songs like 'slackjawed' would be great, I
also would like to hear them play a little louder, I think that's the
problem with many people with WFAD, the songs are certainly not bad, but
they need a little spirit, a bit of 'swung', that's what I like about the
album 'one simple word' and of course, songs like '74-75' or 'waiting my
turn' would make it all complete...

G.