SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justina Mikals <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:47:24 PST
Tess:

FYI:  Our first SWE meeting of 1999 will be on February 4.

A service project we have for this year involves the design and
construction of a nature viewing blind at Camp Stoneybrook, near
Waynesville.  We are still in the initial stages of development.

Are you working towards the Girl Scout Aerospace Badge Workshop
scheduled for March at Wright-Patterson AFB and the Air Force Museum?

~Justina
Miami University SWE