CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Art Jipson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 01:36:12 -0500
Hello everyone!

While I have been lurking more than usual, I have greatly enjoyed the
discussion on producers and related subjects.  Kudos to Bill on the Tolkien
reference.  I kept saying to myself, naw that can't be it... yeah I read
the Silmarillion (sp?).  I for one would like to see Hugh Jones get another
chance with the band.  Although, as I understand it, our beloved Dougie
does not see that as a palatable choice.  On the other hand, I guess there
is quite a bit of support from different quarters on the choice of Lou G!
TVT thinks that he could help the band craft another hit like '74-'75.  I
know some band members share the same idea(s).  We will have to wait and
see what happens.  The band has been known to change their collective mind
before on producers.  Keep the comments coming!

One other thing.  Please remember (and feel free to remind others) that it
is bad form to send messages to the list regarding one's subscription
status.  Please direct all questions about subscription to the list manager
(that's me) at: [log in to unmask]

Also, to unsubscribe (or to use any listserv command for that matter) send
the message to:

In the body of the message (not the subject line) put:
  unsubscribe connells

I hope this clears up any confusion.  Thanks for the interesting
discussions.  Hey Dede... can I have some of the yummy jello?

Take care folks, -Art

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Upham Hall, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (o)  513-529-8525 (f)  [log in to unmask] (e)
Me:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson
Connells:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx
    -=-=-=-
"There is no day when you know everything you need to know."
    -=-=-=-
I have seen the likes of you/in the middle of political showdowns
Yeah, I have seen the likes of you/at birthside, near waterloo,
outside vietnam