CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:08:26 -0800
Hey everyone,

Just spent a while with George on the phone, man, he was generous with
the amount of time he gave me!  He gave me some great insight on where
he sees the band- today & tomorrow, where things are moving on the new
album, and how they're finding time to write songs between all that
action they've been getting since being home.

IMHO, there's so many reasons why we like The Connells.  They make
solid music and they're solid, stand up guys.  It means something to
me that they maintain the integrity in their music along with being so
good to fans like us, whether in an interview or after a show.

I have some work to do converting my audio tapes from the interview
into MSWord , but I hope you all enjoy it once it comes out.  Thanks
for the good questions from some of you.  I tried to get most of them
answered.  My best reactions were from George's brother, Wison, who
gave me some zingers to ask him.  Thanks Wilson!

Everyone should tell at least one person to buy a Connells album
TODAY.  Hope everyone is well.

Jack
--I'll watch their van for them, while they play.