CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:28:19 -0500
This is what I've heard straight from some members of the band who will
remain anonymous...  TVT just doesn't put any money into promotion or
marketing of the Connells, along the same lines as what Jeff earlier said.
But the band still remains with them.
    It was my understanding that the New Boy EP was put out to fulfill their
contract with TVT and then they could go sign somewhere else, I quess that
wasn't the case.