CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jarratt Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:46:38 -0800
Why doesn't the band give a shot at producing the album themselves.  What
could be a better way to express what the band really wants to do than the
band.  After all the recording that they have done I would think they would
have a good understanding of the process and want to venture out on their
own.  It might be a good avenue for some of the band members.

Someone also mentioned Jeff Lynn who I believe produced Tom Petty's Full
Moon Fever Album which also landed him in the Traveling Wilburys.  I think
he could be real good for the band as well.

jarratt