CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Haramis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:30:35 -0500
>> Hope this helps...sorry for the non-Connells content...well...I have
>seen a
>> couple Connells/drivin'n'cryin' double bills in my day!  Does that
>> count?...John
>>
>Remember the last one at VA Tech?  My brother-in-law and I tried to
>get onto the roof of that building (you know the one, where the show
>was held), and got in trouble with security!  Luckily, they gave us a
>stern warning and we got to see the show.  We never even got *near*
>the roof!

Yup, great show...and I have the pictures to prove it!  That was soooo long
ago!!!Security???  The only trouble they gave a friend and I was for
drinking beer that the band gave us after sound check.  The building is
Burruss and the stairwell up to the roof was in that hallway leading to the
band's dressing room at stage right.  There is also a stairwell up to the
tower in the front (oldest) section of the building.  I know, way more than
you wanted or needed to know about VaTech!!!!!...John