CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:03:49 EST
I know this is OT, but there is a "something" that I have been working on, and
I've reached a point where I would appreciate the input of the Connells
experts in our midst....... My questions pertain to the various television
appearances the band has made over the years:

1.  My notes indicate an air date of 11/26/93 for the first Conan O'Brien show
appearance ("Slackjawed").  Was this episode ever rebroadcast, and if so,
when?

2.  Are the correct airdates for the second Conan O'Brien appearance ("Maybe")
10/10/96 and 4/16/97?

3.  What were the airdates for the MTV 120 minutes appearances?

4.  The initial issue of the fan club newsletter (11/93) mentioned a "special
concert video filmed by JBTV" for broadcast on "Fox net and Channel America".
Does anyone have any further information regarding this?  (I would be very
interested in actually finding a copy of this video.)

5.  The acoustic version of "'74-'75" that appears on both the European
"Slackjawed" single and the Blue Rose _Still Life_ bonus disc derives from an
appearance on the Dutch television program "2 meter sessions".  Does anyone
know the airdate of this program?  (I'm looking for video of this one, too.)

6.  Other than these appearances and the one on "The Old Grey Whistle Test",
are there any other documented instances of Connell-vision?

I thank you all for your kind indulgence, and for any information you are able
to provide.

We now return to your regularly scheduled listserv.........