MACTALK Archives

February 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:24:06 -0500
Can anyone tell me how to configure DAVE to access the campus windoze
network? Specifically, I'm interested in getting onto the SAS network if
possible. (Dirk, would this type of information be appropriate for the Mac
support page you're putting together?)

Incidentally, a demo of DAVE would be a great thing to show at the next
meeting....

Regards,
Bob
--
Robert E. Williams, Jr.     | Visit our web site to learn more
President, TriVectus        | about our high-quality, unique