MCUG Archives

February 1999

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
MCUG Librarian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:26:33 -0500
Those of you interested in running for officer positions within MCUG may
now submit your applications on-line. To do so, simply visit the MCUG home
page and follow the appropriate link.

Please note that I've bumped the essay length limit to 100-300 words. These
things used to be submitted on paper and then typed; since I don't have to
type them now, I figured it'd be okay to bump the length up a bit to give
you more space in which to say what you need.

You should submit your applications by this Sunday (Feb. 7).

BTW, there are still a lot of folks who attended the meeting but haven't
signed onto this list yet. If you know who they are, please encourage them
to get signed on ASAP. If any of them want to be officers, let them know
that list membership is *mandatory*.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

--
Robert E. Williams, Jr.
President/MCUG Librarian

E-mail: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>