CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:36:57 -0500
that's how it works... it modifies your internet connection files and sneds
itself without you knowing...  go to
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html and it will
tell you how to get rid of it...

this e-mail is sent to the list so that others will be able to find the url
about the worm

kevin