CONNELLS Archives

April 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Art Jipson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:42:17 -0500
Hello everyone,

I have just found out from our own Dede that the Connells set has been
moved from
playing at 8:30pm to playing at 6pm on Friday!  So, people who were
planning on meeting up around that time should probably meet at the venue
before the show.  I will be wearing my Ring T-shirt if anyone wants to say
"Hey!"  (visit my web site for a look at my Mug so you know what I look
like)

According to Dede, the change was just made yesterday or this morning.  I
will get current information this evening and if there are any additional
changes I will post them to the list.

Thanks and hope to see some of you at the show!

-Art

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Upham Hall, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (o)  513-529-8525 (f)  [log in to unmask] (e)
Me:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson
Connells:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx
    -=-=-=-
"There is no day when you know everything you need to know."
    -=-=-=-
I have seen the likes of you/in the middle of political showdowns
Yeah, I have seen the likes of you/at birthside, near waterloo,
outside vietnam