CONNELLS Archives

April 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 06:02:43 -0700
O.K., folks, Norfolk show tomorrow night!  Altho' I hear the weather is
going to be right nasty, I expect a good turn-out from ya'll.  I'm
going to find out all the particulars about the show a little later on
this morning and will post them ASAP.  If you're asking yourself:
"Self?  Why should I go see this show?"  lemme tell ya what--NEW SONGS,
that's why!!!!!  Yessirree Bob, at least 3 new songs have been played
every show so far!  Now, ya can't beat that with a stick.  PLUS the
cutest drummer around...how can you say no?

Later!

===

Dede

"Takin' a ride!