CONNELLS Archives

April 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:04:38 -0700
Well, I just can't seem to find out too awful much about this show.
Called everybody and their great-uncle George.  The only things I found
out were:  it's at Ocean View Beach Park; 3 bands are playing:  the
'Nells, Everything :( , and Tommy Henrikson?  I think that's right.
The Norfolk newspaper's website lists the times as 6pm 'til 10pm.  The
update sent from Black Park a couple of weeks ago says the guys go on
at 8:30.  That's all I know.  I imagine food, drinks, etc., will be
sold.  The concert is a benefit for an AIDS research and care facility,
so it's a good cause if nothing else.

If I find out any more today, I'll post.

Ya'll take care!

===

Dede

"Takin' a ride!