MACTALK Archives

April 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:57:58 -0400
Sounds like the meting is on at 8PM.  Eric, you are bringing the Imac and
Virtual Gamestation.  Do you want to bring in the demo of Quake? Are there
users out there that want to bring in games to test?  I think a theme on
entertainment since the summer is just starting sounds like a good idea.
Does anyone have any relatively new Macintosh games tro demo?

Thanks
Guy

Thanks
Guy