MACTALK Archives

April 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Schafersman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:07:28 -0400
ATI announces MAC Loyalty program - be loyal and save !

ATI wants to say "thank you" to all our customers that own
Mac based products. The best way to say "thank you" is to
offer cash rebates to those who want to upgrade their current
cards. Another added bonus of the MAC Loyalty program,
you get to keep your original card !
Visit http://www.atitech.com/online/atiaccelerator04 for more info.

ATI will send you $50 if you own an older ATI card and buy a new 128 card
before Aug. 31. NEXUS 128 is shipping now. My XCLAIM VR 128 has been on
order for a month now; I hope it ships soon!

Steven Schafersman
http://www.muohio.edu/~schafesd/