MCUG Archives

April 1999

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
MCUG Librarian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:08:59 -0400
Okay, our movie night is set. No one complained, so I made it for Thursday.
Here are the full details:

  Date: Thursday, April 29, 1999
  Time: 7 PM
  Place: 2 Upham Hall (if I recall right, the NW entrance is the closest)

Now we need to decide what movie to watch. Let's just toss out all our
options, and then we can pick from among those offered. Let's try to get
something that has some sort of technological focus to it. Here's three
that I can think of off the top of my head:

The Net
Sneakers
War Games

What are some others?