CONNELLS Archives

May 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Saltzgaber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:37:03 -0400
   I'm not from Raleigh, but I'm a big FTJ fan. They are touring right
now in the midwest. I'm going to see them play here in Columbus on
Friday. They are going in the studio next week to record a few songs.
Then, they have some NC shows scheduled.
   BTW, I have a ton of FTJ stuff to give away. I have stickers,
cassingles, the new Picture Postcard Walls poster. If you would like any
free stuff, message me privately and I'll hook you up.

   Jeff

"I like it". "It's got that
it's-a-cruel-world-let's-throw-ourselves-in-the-abyss kind of ambience"
JD          Jeff