MACTALK Archives

June 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 13:28:53 -0400
On 6/18/99 1:19 AM, Steven Schafersman, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm glad you suggested this, Eric. I was thinking of suggesting the same
>thing. First Run has a big screen TV in their upper room. I inquired once
>about using it to watch a soccer game, and they said they charge $25-35
>an hour for it! I said we would order off their menu and buy food and
>drinks, but we wouldn't pay rent. They were just about ready to forgo the
>rental charge, when I discovered they didn't get ESPN-2, so I had to look
>elsewhere. I suggest you ask First Run to reserve that room for free if
>we promise to buy food there.

I just called First Run and they said the room won't be open tomorrow
night. Anybody have any other suggestions? Eating and watching at the
same time sounds mmm mmm good.

Eric Case             | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
phone: 513.529.8429   |  for they will say both no and yes..."
http://www.eekman.com |  -Gildor Inglorion