SWE Archives

October 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:35:31 EDT
Hey everyone, here is some information that I just received about Stryker
Medical.  They are coming to speak on campus and invited SWE to come.  Just
thought I'd let you know.

Gretchen Caron
President SWE
529-8210