MACTALK Archives

November 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Moose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:11:13 -0500
That's what MUSERVER1.Support is for. We're not going to upgrade that
server to NetWare 5, so it will continue to run the AppleShare NLM.

Anyone can connect to MUSERVER1 as guest via AppleTalk to access the
software there.

John