MCUG Archives

November 1999

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:57:13 -0500
Hey MCUG--

Just letting everyone in on the scoop for this week's meeting on Thursday
the 11th.

We will be meeting at 7:30 in room 105 Kreger.  The half hour delay is due
to a colloquium that is occurring at 6:30 that should run about an hour.
Everyone is encouraged to attend the colloquium.  Dr. Gingsberg, an
independent consultant, will be speaking on Java and computer-related
professions.

Regardless, our meeting will start at 7:30.  It'll be game demo night!
Kevin is going to haul up his own PC and show off some of the coolest games
out there right now.  The regular news will also be presented.

Reminder: MCUG T-shirts will be available at the meeting.  They are $13, and
we have L and XL available.  Everyone needs to get one, it's an unofficial
membership requirement. ;-)  And they're good advertising.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me.

Kevin Hock
MCUG President