MCUG Archives

November 1999

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:51:37 -0500
Hey All--

Just a reminder that we will be having a meeting THIS Thursday, December
2nd, in room 105 Kreger at 7 p.m.  The agenda is currently fairly empty, but
I'll think of something.  We will, of course, have the regular tech news.  I
also hope to have some additional information regarding rooms for the Quake
Tournament.  We'll see about that, though.  If anyone has anything that
they'd like to do at this week's meeting, please drop me an email.

Also, we will be going to New Miami schools again this week to work on their
computers.  We will go on Friday, and could leave anywhere between 11:30 and
1:30, depending on when people would be available.  We would be back before
5:00, most likely.  We will be diagnosing, troubleshooting & repairing PCs.
If you are interested in going, please let me know ASAP.  Thanks.

As always, feel free to drop me an email with any problems, requests,
concerns, suggestions, etc . . .

Kevin Hock
MCUG President