From: Marie Acluche <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thanksgiving
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:38:36 -0500
Hey guys,
I am emailing to discuss Thanksgiving. GSCA has reserved Western Lodge for Wednesday 11/21/01 from 6pm-until. I need to know if you are planning on attending and what you are able to bring. GSCA will purchase a Turkey and/or a Ham if someone is willing to cook it. Suggested items include side dishes, drinks, plasticware, etc. Please respond to the listserv as soon as possible and no later than 11/18/01. If you are staying for the holiday, we are looking forward to seeing you.
P.S.--I have not forgotten about the minutes from the meeting last week. I will do them this weekend, its been a crazy week.
Have a wonderful week!!!!
Marie