Washington Mutual - Verify Dear Washington Mutual Bank client,
Information to your attention: our bank is switching to newest transactions security standards.
The new updated technologies will ensure the security of your payments through our bank.
This security update will be effective immediately.
Follow this link:Washington Mutual Online Banking
This security upgrade will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their ATM card information.
Thank you for choosing Washington Mutual.