We have all medication you will ever need, and at the lowest cost
Let us take care of your pharmecutical needs, right from home!

vic0din.com/p/dustaim/Acuanbutcherbird

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other. -Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)
That pilot is missing surfing.
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. -Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
tomorrow i will wash my hair and go to the salon
It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best. W. Edwards Deming
Were those farmers practicing shouting next to the police station?