And a very good morning to you! :)

desalinate

A:tinan
There is no armor against fate.

Frugality is founded on the principal that all riches have limits. Perpetual modernness is the measure of merit in every work of art.

Nobody owes anybody a living, but everybody is entitled to a chance.

Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.
You return and again take the proper course, guided by what? -- By the picture in mind of the place you are headed for...

We only confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no big ones.

One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
I love the challenge.

A face is too slight a foundation for happiness.
Laughter is the only tranquilizer with no side effects.
The decline of the aperitif may well be one of the most depressing phenomena of our time.
Where there is injury let me sow pardon. The world is the mirror of myself dying.
Much violence is based on the illusion that life is a property to be defended and not to be shared.

So live that you can look any man in the eye and tell him to go to hell.
The greatest joy of life is to love and be loved.

I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.