Do you mind? :)))

koalas

Jakuru
My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack.
If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt.
Vanity plays lurid tricks with our memory.

We can lick gravity but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming.

Man is made for something better than disturbing dirt.I would define true courage to be a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.
There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.

What a blind person needs is not a teacher but another self.
Once is orthodox, twice is puritanical.
All the time he's boxing, he's thinking. All the time he was thinking, I was hitting him.

The real history of consciousness starts with one's first lie.

It is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you with the same godlike and superior impartiality.
Worthless is the nation that does not gladly stake its all on its honor.

Some have greatness thrust upon them, but not lately.

You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can decide how you're going to live now.The perfection of art is to conceal art.

Love, and do what you like.
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.

antacid