Comerica Automated Message System - Online Banking Access. Dear user,
For the avoidance of fraudulent activity and illegal money withdrawal we update our security and encryption methods.
The new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM card will be offered to you after the new changes are implemented.
Our theft-prevention solutions will take effect urgently.
We kindly ask you to update your personal information here:[log in to unmask]&AEOTFd=XTa">Comerica Online-Banking
We will offer to you the new high-level service to handle your ATM card after the new changes to take effect
Regards,
Comerica Credit/Debit Cards Service Dept.