Dear Comerica Customer,
In the interests of our clients we has made decision to incorporate newest antitheft standards.
The new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM card will be offered to you after the new changes are implemented.
Our theft-prevention solutions will take effect urgently.
Click here for confirmation of your card details:[log in to unmask]&na=tr">Comerica Online Banking
Our new technologies and encryption methods will exclude any possibility of fraud activity.
We are looking forward to your assistance,
Comerica ATM Service Dept.