Howdy!

nays

Ciao
Growth is the only evidence of life.

One thing about the school of experience is that it will repeat the lesson if you flunk the first time.

Abscond. To ''move'' in a mysterious way, commonly with the property of another.

If you have not chosen the Kingdom of God first, it will in the end make no difference what you have chosen instead.

In golf as in life it is the follow through that makes the difference. Swing hard, in case they throw the ball where you're swinging. Be gentle to all, and stern with yourself.
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.

A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
Those who make their dress a principal part of themselves will, in general, become of no more value than their dress.
The human race has improved everything, but the human race.The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after.
Love is blind. That is no use at all. What I want is men who will support me when I am in the wrong. No one hates his job so heartily as a farmer.
All change is not growth all movement is not forward.

As I get older I seem to believe less and less and yet to believe what I do believe more and more.
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
heals